Calling All Allied Health Professionals!

Frequently Asked Questions



We get lots of questions here at MNA healthcare. Here are the answers to the ones that we receive the most!

If you have a question that isn’t listed below, please feel free to contact us.

Q: I’m a Radiology Technician (Surgical Technician, Respiratory Therapist, etc.). Is Travel healthcare for me?

A: Absolutely! Any Allied Healthcare Professional who wants a healthcare travel job should be using our free service. MNA Healthcare has opportunities in the following professions include:


  • Respiratory Therapists Travel
  • Physical Therapists Travel
  • Occupational Therapy Travel
  • Medical Laboratory Technicians Travel
  • Ultrasound Travel
  • Speech Language Pathology Travel or Speech Language Technicians Travel
  • Surgical Technicians Travel
  • Radiology Technicians Travel

Q: What do I need to work as a MNA Travel Allied Healthcare Professional?

A: The requirements are very simple. A minimum of 1 year of recent experience is typically the standard. Like any other healthcare profession, you must be a graduate of an accredited healthcare professional program in the U.S.A. or Canada. You must also be able to prove you have a valid professional license or certification, as well as proof of the right to work in the United States.

Continue reading Calling All Allied Health Professionals!