Updated May 14th, 2021
We know this is a serious issue for our clients and healthcare professionals, and we are here to help.
- We have implemented screening protocols for healthcare professionals being placed on new assignments, with recommendations provided by the CDC, American Hospital Association, and American Nurses Association.
- We have reminded all healthcare professionals currently on assignment to follow their facility’s infection protection and screening protocols, and provided them with additional CDC and World Health Organization resources.
- We have a phone line available for anyone with questions 844-812-0776.
- We have processes put in place for potential or confirmed exposures.
- The leadership team at MNA meets daily to ensure we are providing the best care for our clients, healthcare professionals and team members.
We want our Facilities and Caregivers to feel confident that we are taking the necessary precautions. For more information about CDC recommendations and guidelines visit Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Work Restrictions for Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 | CDC
“We care for you, so you can care for others”™