Hospitals can expect only the best when working with MNA Healthcare.
- Our Compliance Department works with the facility as well as the healthcare provider to provide and include: license verification and assistance with new licenses, keeping certifications current, immunizations and any specific client compliance requirements from the beginning and through competency testing throughout the assignment; performance evaluations for our healthcare professionals and assessments of our own performance. Healthcare Providers’ files are securely maintained and are compatible to each client. We follow the guidelines set forth with Joint Commission as well as our own quality of standards. In addition, we work with the competency testing and the flexibility to provide background tests and verifications to ensure that the quality measures up to your facility’s needs.
- Reference and Skill Assessments: Through our extensive training our staff has established processes which Healthcare Providers must meet or exceed expectations including reference verification(s), thorough review of work history and competency checklist(s). Only with the approval from one of our Directors and/or Managers, is a candidate cleared to work with MNA Healthcare and our client facilities. Our onsite clinical educator ensure quality commitments are met throughout each assignment.
- Assignment length: Our basic assignments range from 13 to 26+ weeks. We are flexible for travel/contract assignments. We want to fit your needs.
- Flexibility work weeks: We offer our healthcare professionals different work weeks based on your needs. It can be 36, 40 and up to 48 hours per week. (With 48 hour guaranteed work weeks, overtime begins at the 49th hour.)
- Multi-unit coverage: Many of our experienced and multi-specialty nurses can float between units.
Options: We have three programs:
- All-Inclusive: We take care of everything from Compliance (including, background, drug screens, and immunizations) Travel, Lodging, Payroll, Benefits, Professional Insurance, and all cost variables associated with the assignment.
- Reduction of Hourly Fee: For those clients providing housing and/or travel a reduced hourly fee is offered.
- 48-hour Guarantee: For clients confirming a Healthcare Provider for a 48-hour guaranteed per week contract, overtime does not apply until the Healthcare Provider completes the 48 hours; there is one flat fee for the first 48 hours.
Service: ensuring a productive partnership
- Client Development: A single point-of-contact for our Clients means a better understanding of your culture and needs and provides efficiency of coverage to save you time and money. Your Client Development Manager coordinates everything from communications to all of our offices/recruiters, presentations, interviews, offers, quality assurance, housing, payroll, invoicing, etc. Our CDMs share your sense of urgency and need to deliver only highly qualified professionals in a timely manner to your facility.
- High Retention Rates: MNA Healthcare has a retention rate of 84+% which provides Clients with a high level of confidence knowing the provider has likely worked repeatedly with MNA Healthcare. This means compliance components are current and a healthcare provider who has worked previously for the client could return to the facility and once again hit the unit running.
- Placement Specialists: Our Placement Specialist support and educate Healthcare Provider’s by recruiting from a database of thousands of healthcare professionals, recruitment advertising, search engine optimization, trade show attendance, email marketing campaigns, generous referral and loyalty bonuses. This means MNA Healthcare has the resources and programs in place to be a productive extension of your own staffing efforts.
- Availability: MNA Healthcare is available to our Clients and Providers 24/7 /365 days a year at 754-307-9121.
- MNA Healthcare provides (national placement of permanent and temporary Therapy Staffing and temp-to-perm staffing in select markets). We are a full one stop staffing solution in the healthcare arena.